The Cellarmasters Home Wine Club, founded in 1973, is an organization of home winemakers and wine enthusiasts who are are dedicated to promoting the culture and hobby of amateur winemaking along with the safe enjoyment of wine.
We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at the Home Wine, Beer and Cheese Making Shop, 22836 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills. It’s a potluck and we usually have a food theme, so bring a dish to share and a bottle or two of wine, homemade or commercial.
If you’re interested in joining us, all members of Cellarmasters receive:
* A yearly subscription to Winemaker Magazine. A $25 value!
* Our monthly club newsletter filled with details of club events, winemaking tips, and all sorts of wine related happenings.
* Invitations to club events and seminars, such as our judging clinic, vine pruning clinic, and home winemakers’ home cellar tour.
* Discounts on club sponsored wine tastings, wine country bus tours, winemaker-themed dinners, and other special events held throughout the year.
* Up to a 10% discount on supplies purchased from our club sponsor, the Home Wine, Beer, and Cheesemaking Shop in Woodland Hills.
* And, though it hardly needs mentioning, personal help and advice from fellow Cellarmasters, many of them award winning wine makers.
Dues is only $30/year if you live in the state of California and $20/year if you live out of state.