Whether you’re joining the club for the first time or renewing your membership, you’ve landed on the right page.
Dues are $40 per year if you live in the state of California and $30/year if you live out of state. And it includes all these benefits:
* A yearly subscription to Winemaker Magazine physical and digital versions. A $25 value! (If you join after March, your subscription to Winemaker will not start until the following year)
* Our monthly club newsletter filled with details of club events, winemaking tips, and all sorts of wine related happenings.
* Invitations to club events and seminars, such as our judging clinic, vine pruning clinic, and home winemakers’ home cellar tour.
* Discounts on club sponsored wine tastings, wine country bus tours, winemaker-themed dinners, and other special events held throughout the year.
* Up to a 10% discount on supplies purchased from our club sponsor, the Home Wine, Beer, and Cheesemaking Shop in Woodland Hills.
* And, though it hardly needs mentioning, personal help and advice from fellow Cellarmasters, many of them award-winning wine makers.
You can download this form and send in a check: Membership Form.
Or you can pay your dues online via a credit card or PayPal if you click HERE